Let's talk about Young Living Essential Oils!
If you have been on any sort of social media the past year or so, you have probably seen something about essential oils. And chances are, at some point you have experienced the power of natural, organic, pure plant therapy. Anyone who has plucked a sprig of lavender knows the imminent sensation of relaxation and comfort that comes from the plant's aroma. This is what essential oils are all about. Here is my story about how I started loving my essential oils.
In 2014, our family passed around 3 different cold viruses, a respiratory infection, 2 bouts of food poisoning, an ear infection, and countless runny noses and low grade fevers. Add 3 dogs to the mix and you get allergies, allergies, allergies galore! We were all constantly medicated. I was concerned with how much medicine we were giving our baby girl. She was so tiny and her body so new and pure that I felt wrong putting a bunch of chemicals into her precious body, polluting it. Don't get me wrong, I am all for modern medicine when it is necessary and will not hesitate to take her to her primary care physician if she needs to be treated. But it all just seemed so excessive. There had to be another option.
I had seen a few posts about essential oils and thought, "Well that is the opinion of a bunch of hippies with placebo drops." But nonetheless, I was drawn by curiosity to research these oils. I read so many stories about how they changed people's lives and their families were living healthier than ever before. So I talked to my husband and we decided to try them out. If nothing else, it was worth a try. I purchased the Premium Starter Kit through Young Living since it was the best deal for the most commonly used oils.
A few months later, we all have more energy, sleep better (these oils helped our then 1 year old to sleep through the night without CIO!), heal and recover faster, regulate our body's hormones and systems, and better overall wellness than ever before. I am confident as a mother, knowing that what I put into my kids bodies is natural and truly good for them. We rid our home of so many of the toxins in our daily life- household cleaners, air sprays and candles, beauty and bath products, energy drinks, and so much more. Plus our house smells amazing!
I am passionate about these oils because I have seen the difference they have made in my family. These oils are truly a gift from God, and I would love to be an advocate for your family's well being by helping you get started on your own oily journey.
Scroll down for more info on these awesome oils and I'll show you how to get started.
Taken from YoungLiving.com:
"At the intersection of cutting-edge research and traditional wisdom, Young Living formulates targeted, essential oil-based wellness solutions that empower you to dodge harmful chemicals, energize your life, ditch stress and negativity, and reclaim your natural radiance."
What are essential oils?
Young Living essential oils are made from a plant's flower, stem, leaves, bark, and/or fruit though a meticulous and innovative process using gentle steam extraction and cold pressing methods. To read more about the incredible standards for purity and authenticity proprietary to Young Living (Seed to Seal Process), click here.
Using this process, YL creates therapeutic grade essential oils that far exceed purity and quality standards. That's why I chose Young Living.
These oils can be diffused (made into tiny particles that spread through the air) in a diffuser, applied topically, and/or taken internally.
So where do you start?
I started with the Premium Starter Kit. This includes 11 oils, a diffuser, and lots of samples (including my daily vitamin drink- Ningxia Red!). Plus literature about each oil and how to use them. This is hands down the best value for everyday use of essential oils, and definitely the way to get started. Here's what you will receive:
- A Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection:
- Stress Away
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Oil Packets
- 10 Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 Ningxia Red 2-oz. samples
-Lots of literature!
Flex Oils- oils do go out of stock from time to time. To make sure you receive your kit in a timely fashion, Young Living replaces any oils with stock issues with one of these incredible options: Tea Tree, Citrus Fresh, AromaEase, Lemongrass, Orange.
All this can be yours for $160 + tax and shipping. That is over 52% off the full price of purchasing these items outright. Definitely the best bang for your buck.
Here is how you can get your very own Premium Starter Kit:
- Click this link to be directed to the online sign up: Sign Me Up!
- Sign up as Wholesale Member (24% discount on today's and future purchases)
- If it is not already filled out for you, enter the number 2553307 in both the sponsor ID and enroller ID boxes
- Fill out your personal information (Why does Young Living ask for your Social Security Number?! Dont worry! Your SSN is only for tax purposes. If you make $600+ annually as a YL distributor you will need to fill out a 1099 form. You are not obligated to sell oils or other YL products and your personal information is never shared or distributed.)
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Create a username, password and PIN. (Remember these as they are used when ordering more products and for live chat help should you ever need them)
- Select your Premium Starter Kit (I chose the PSK with Dewdrop Diffuser- it is my favorite!)
- Add any additional items you'd like to try out. Some of my favorites to grab are Cedarwood, Progessence Plus, Joy, Deep Relief, and Eucalyptus)
- Decide if you would like to enroll in Essential Rewards. (For starting out you can just select "No" and if you want you can enroll later)
- Hit Next
- Confirm your order, payment and shipping methods.
That's it! Congratulations! You just took the first step on this journey to healthier living through essential oils! If you have any questions or need assistance, please let me know and I will be happy to help :) So happy for you!
Once your order is confirmed, send me a FB or Instagram message or email and I will hook you up to our Facebook groups for tons of oily information! I am so excited to have you on the team <3